With our Online Banking service, your credit union accounts and loan information are at your fingertips 24/7. You connect directly to your account(s) using a Sign-On ID and Password (not member number and PIN). Online Banking is private, secure, easy-to-use and, and best of all — free. Plus, you can even access online banking through our Mobile App. We are here to answer any questions, so please feel free to contact us toll free at 800-321-8570, ext. 7400 between 8 am and 6 pm Monday – Friday. If you need help navigating in Online Banking, click here to watch our tutorial video.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Simply log in using the Online Banking sign-on in the lower left corner of every page. If you’re not already enrolled, click here to enroll.
You get additional options (and ease)
- Mobile banking app for smart phones and tablets – click to read more
- Text message banking
- Review all of your accounts, balances and recent transactions in one place
- Budget, track expenses and review past spending from an easy-to-use chart and other financial management tools
- Improved bill pay service
- Pay important bills on time with new reminders and the ability to set up recurring payments
- Use external transfers to send money to and from your accounts at other institutions.
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to another Zeal Credit Union Member. You can also make single loan payments or schedule recurring loan payments from your deposit account to your Credit Union loan
- Quick access to calculators and calendars
- You can add transactions to your account history before they post to your account to keep track of your balance easily
- Customize which of your accounts you want to see. Nickname accounts for easier identification
Click here to enroll in Online Banking.
Resetting Your Password
Watch this video to learn how to reset your Online Banking password.
Watch this video to learn how to retrieve your Online Banking username.
Ask a General Question
Products & Services
- Visa Cards